Thursday, March 10, 2011

Marapets

The game site I play on is for adults although judging from the chat at times it may be difficult to tell that they are adults. And, occasionally, we get a minor in there but they give themselves away by saying things like they want a game but mommy won't buy one. This makes my job easier!
One of the other sites I play at is Marapets. It is generally for kids but there are a lot of adults there also. I like this site because I can play simple games to give my mind a break and simply have some fun. I also have made, in my little shop, around 130 million points. This allows me the freedom to buy just about anything the site comes out with without having to spend real cash on an upgrade package.
People have enough stress in their lives and places like Marapets can reduce that stress by letting you play like you were still a kid.
If you are stressed you should go and check out Marapets and see for yourself. Just relax and play and let the worries of the day get left behind.

No comments: