Monday, March 14, 2011

The Monday After

Yesterday was the day for the time change from Standard to Daylight Savings time. Yesterday, as usual, I felt okay. Today, however, I am tired. This normally occurs for me, the day of the change is okay, the day after I'm tired.
I have no idea why we still switch over to Daylight Savings Time. Certainly not because of the farmers, although I wonder what farmers thought of the idea in the first place. Do normal working people really need that extra hour of daylight? Does it make their commute from work to home more enjoyable? Does anyone other than some silly person in Washington, D.C. care about the time change? I know I don't care, one more hour of daylight makes no real difference in my life, not now, or ever.
But, still we change our clocks twice per year, unless you live in Arizona which never changes their time. Smart people there.
I hope your body has adjusted to the time shift. As for me, it's just another morning after...

No comments: