Thursday, March 10, 2011

Car Insurance

I do not drive anymore as I have no car. My last one blew a head gasket and I could neither afford to get it repaired or replace the car. I miss driving at times as anyone would. What I don't miss is the insurance premiums I had to pay. But, the law is clear in most states, you must have car insurance. As often as I see fender-benders while out and about, I can see the necessity of having insurance. These days even minor repairs can get costly so it would be nice to have the insurance company pay the bill ( or at least part of it).
There is a lawyer here in my area who advertises with the slogan "Because accidents happen" and whenever I see the ad I think not of lawyers but insurance companies instead. That would be a great slogan for one of those companies.
Accidents DO happen and as a driver you need to be prepared for such things, whether they are your fault or someone else's. This is why you need car insurance. But, where can you go to find the best rates for you? Insurance agents often work on commission so you know they are going to try and get you to take more coverage than you need. I would too in their place. But, if you check out insurance online you can look at the options and see exactly what you need and skip all the rest if you so choose to do so. And, the best part of doing it online is that it is free and there is no time limits. Take as much time as you need to truly examine all the options. No customer is waiting impatiently behind you in an office. You do it anywhere, work, home, out at a coffee shop.
Give yourself that edge. Click the link and see what insurance options are available from a variety of insurance companies then buy what you need. Then you can relax while out driving.

No comments: